Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi girls,

I haven't visted this thread before, I tend to hang out mainly in the abroadies section. I was diagnosed with POF at the age of 15 so its become part of my life. I just wanted to put a quiry out there. I am on HRT between IVF cycles and after my last cycle my periods have not returned to normal. Sorry if this is tmi  :-[ but they begin really heavy, almost stop toward the middle and then become normal at the end. Additionally, I was meant to start af today but no sign of it. A bit concerned as this is mt last monthly cycle before starting my meds in preparation for my next IVF. I guess my question is should my cycle be so irratic? I thought the whole idea of HRT is to regulate bleeds.

Getting a bit nervous as I don't want to mess things up for the next IVF treatment. Any insight would be very welcome.

Thanks,

Sasha.

·
Premium Member
5,346 Posts
Hi Sasha - I am not sure why you might have irregular cycles unless perhaps your dose is low.  I am on 2mg Climagest and have regular cycle.  I am sure it won't affect your cycle.  I think you can have something to make you bleed if needs be :)

You are well on your way now hun!  maybe see you in Abroadie chat room tomorrow night :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.