Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure this is in the right place but im not sure where else to post. I have had my FET results as BFN today after the last fet cycle was a bfp which turned to a negative. My clinic have told me that they would like to do HRT with the next cycle as they believe that my pcos and hormones may be causing the negative results. Has anyone else heard this. Any comments would be much appreciated.
Ju x

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Hi Ju,

Sorry to hear about the negative result. That's really sad as I was hoping (big time!) that this FET would work.

Not sure what they mean about the HRT but I'll take a guess based on my last cycle. I was given estrogen tablets (the HRT type the chemist said) to take in my 2ww. The reason for this was to level out any drop in Estrogen either after a high E2 (as in stimms) or in the luteul part of the cycle (in our 2ww).

I found a research paper that supported this theory and said that there was a higher failure rate in cycles where the Estrogen dropped dramtically after ET.

Hope that this helps and I'm barking up the right tree.

Sending a big ((HUG)) to you and your DH.

With love from,

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.