Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congratulations denise DH and aimee on the birth of baby katie weighing 7lb 10oz
Born yeserday giving mummy a hard time but all is well with mummy and katie

Little daniel your doing a great job of looking after every one xx

I'm so pleased for you denise. You deserve lots of happines and I'm sure your future holds lots of it too

She is just so beautiful you all must be so proud

Take care and I look forward to talking to you soon

Love kelli and family

Xxxxx

·
Premium Member
6,212 Posts
Huge Congratulations to you all Denise, I am so thrilled for you  ^hugme^

·
Registered
718 Posts
Congratulations Hugs, beautiful name for a beautiful girl no doubt!  :) ^hugme^
Lou.xxx

·
Registered
674 Posts
^itsagirl^ ^itsagirl^

Huge congrats to you all.

Joy xx

·
Registered
12,048 Posts
Congratulations on the brith of your daughter Katie- sending you all love and good wishes

L x

·
Premium Member
9,128 Posts
Huge Congratulations and welcome Katie!! ^mango^
^storkgirl^

·
Premium Member
12,126 Posts
Hugs, so pleased for you hun! congratulations. :)

·
Premium Member
6,609 Posts
Huge congrats on the safe arrival of Katie ^pinkted^

I'm sure she's absolutely gorgeous; can't wait to see some pics ;) Hope you are all doing well.

Love
Maz x

·
Registered
461 Posts
So over the moon for you, dh and aimee congratulations.

·
Premium Member
14,698 Posts
Wonderful news ^pompom^

Congratulations on the birth of Katie ^pinkted^

xx

·
Premium Member
1,116 Posts
Hello my lovely FF,

Well 1st of all thank you to Kelli for letting all my ff know my fantastic news.

I cannot believe i have my TERM baby.

I believe my labour started last Thursday 2nd of December but Katie was officially born at 39weeks and weighed at massive 7lb 10oz, She was delivered with the help of forceps which was very traumatic and not the experience i had hoped for but she was just to big for my size 8 lol!! They didn't expect her to be quite so big and i only done it with the help of gas and Air but then unfortunately ended up with very bad tare so ended up in threat re for an hour being stitched up but thats all forgot about because today we brought our 2nd beautiful baby Katie home and what at experience that was being able to walk out with her and not have to let someone else be her mummy for 185days and watch her fight for life. I am soooooooooooooooo happy i could scream and my life feels so different.

Right enough from me for now as need to go and fix things thats if i can walk to the dam kitchen

Aimee is amazing with her new baby sister, think she is feeling a bit out of place but early days and as for my Daniel i know he is with us too, not a second goes buy i don't think about him so lots of emotions the now but the way i feel the now is just so amazing i achieved my fully cooked baby girl.

Here is my girl

Cant believe she is all mine :'( :'( :'(

·
Registered
674 Posts
So beautiful.  ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^

Joy xxxx

·
Premium Member
6,609 Posts
She's gorgeous Denise :) Sorry birth experience wasn't quite what you had planned, but main thing is you are both fine :) Aimee will settle into her big sister role just fine and Daniel will always be watching over you all  ^hugme^

·
Registered
7,783 Posts
congratulations on your new pink bundle hon!  Aimee will make a great big sister xxx

·
Premium Member
1,116 Posts
Hello,

Thanks guys.

Things very busy here as Aimee had to go back on her oxygen  :'(  She took not well the night i came home with Katie  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

My life is never easy i tell you.

Denise
xx

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Denise - huge congratulations on the safe arrival of Katie!
^pinkted^ ^fairydust^ ^pinkted^
Hope Aimee is better soon  ^hugme^
Much love
NickiW  :-* :-*

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS to you all....had to write on Katie's page too  :)

Welcome to the world baby girl  ^pinkted^

Clare xx

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.