Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New home  :)

Lots of love and luck to you all  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Rachel x

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

·
Registered
465 Posts
Aw Kitty bless ya. I was awake at that time too but I was too busy stuffing my face with branflakes to go on the computer. Have had a nice few weeks but going through tired and /or hungry phase again at the moment. Don't think the PGP is helping though as makes it harder to sleep comfortably. Moan, moan.

Avon Queen-gategrash any time, you know what they say- the more the merrier. Sending you some of those extra special Hull vibes through cyber space for the 29th.

Nicki-Monday is almost upon us, hope you got through the weekend OK. Let us know how the results pan out. Love and hugs hun.

AFN Giz xx

·
Registered
212 Posts
Hi Guys!

Nausea settling slowly but still there!  Bought some new stylish wrist bands, black this time so not as bad as the bright red ones I had but can't find!  Just hurting my arm, not sure if did any good.  First day without today, and feel about the same.

Readie, Congratulations  ^hugme^ He looks adorable!!!

Nicki - sending lots of  ^reiki^, a faint positive is good news, should get stronger as days go on, and blood test tomorrow will leave you in no doubt.  It's not like with IVF where you've had the HCG hormone in treatment as trigger so the only way to get a positive faint or not, is if there's a little embie hanging in there!!!  Sticky vibes embie, stay around!!!!

Hi to everyone else.  Going to dash, my DH trying to watch F1 grandprix, and I can hear DS causing havoc!!!

TTFN
Em

·
Registered
327 Posts
Well I got my surge this morning,  ^jumpin^  so We're off this pm for treatment          so excited

(Lets hope my lining improved, or they wont do it) ^pray^

Wish me luck everyone ^afro^

·
Registered
871 Posts
Hi everyone,

Good luck Kitty  ^pray^

^congrats^  Readie Lewis Dylan is beautiful, you must be so proud  ^hugme^

Nikki good luck for your results today  ^pray^

This is just a quick post because im at work but I have finally bought my laptop so I should be back on track with you all but the problem I have now is DD won't come off it!!!!!!! so just waiting for novelty to wear off  ;D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
929 Posts
hi all

Avon Queen-good luck for tomorrow  ^reiki^ Pop back anytime you want.

ooh Nicki-I have everything crossed for you  ^pray^

kitty-thinking of you. Let us know how you get on.  ^reiki^

Am going to try to get on later. So much happening on here.

Here's some more of these for those that need them  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

Take care all

Sarah x

·
Registered
327 Posts
Hi all    Everything went well ;D

My lining improved to 10.9    :)  Follicle still good at 18. something (I never listen) ::)

Had the DIUI (It hurt)  :mad: I'm such a wimp,  even the little needle wasnt nice. :(

Ive just thought, Im now on the 2 x week wait ;D

I have to go to Gp next week tues, as shut mon, to have a progestorone test to see if Ive ovulated.
No doubt I'll get that girl whos sister used to work for me and knows everyone ::)

Thanks everyone for supporting me, Ive had no one else as DH wouldnt let me tell anyone.

Nicki...... Good luck ^pray^

·
Registered
603 Posts
Kittyblue that is great news. Fingers crossed, and everything else, crossed for you xxxx
Love to everyone else. Sorry I dont have the energy to do any personals. I am carrying a baby hippo I think!
lorna
xxxxx

·
Registered
389 Posts
Hi Everybody

just a quick update for u all, got through the weekend no problems until 5am this morning when I woke up with the most horrendous stomach cramps. I lied there for about an our trying to wish them away but they just wouldnt go. Woke DH about 6am and braved a visit to the loo where my worst fears were confirmed.

To sum up IVF here we come........

Bit delicate at the min so will post more when feeling better. Thanks for all your  ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^

Nicki

·
Registered
465 Posts
Nicki-so sorry hun, big, big hugs coming your way.  ^hugme^  ^hugme^  ^hugme^. It's awful having your fears confirmed in such a painful way. I remember being somewhat gutted/frustrated/angry when I first realised IVF was the only other option but obviously glad that I persevered, so if you think I can be of help no matter how daft it might seem, please don't hesitate to pm me.
Thinking of you Gizmog  ^hugme^

·
Registered
327 Posts
Nickinoodle,  so sorry about your news :(

Hello to everyone hope all ok.

Well in the end we ve decided to go back for the 2nd iui this pm.

The consultant had said they dont do 2 iuis anymore but the nurse seemed surprised when we said this yesterday.  anyway dh said if it doesnt work i'll always wonder that if i'd had the 2nd iui it might have worked, so back off to the house of pain this pm. :mad:
The nurse said yesterday when i was wimpering, what'l you be like if you have a baby? 
one word EPIDURAL.

speak later.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Morning all

Nicki-I'm so sorry. Take care of yourself  ^hugme^

Kitty-good luck this afternoon.  ^reiki^

Back later. I have the morning to myself so doing housework.  ::)

Take care all

Sarah x

·
Registered
346 Posts
Oh Nicki Hun so sorry  ^hugme^ you know we are all here for you,the thought of ivf can seem very scary in the beginning and emotional and like Giz said can take some getting your head round, but you have lots of support here and lots of proof it can be a success, thinking of you Hun xx

Kittyblue good luck for this afternoon  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Well the sun is shining!  ^sunny^...and I'm full of cold ^bigbad^ not happy at all,spent yesterday tucked up in bed with bub's wriggling for england! ;D 
Lorna hope your "little hippo's" not giving you too much grief!
Giz how is the PGP now Hun? i'm finding it hard to sleep on a night too and keep getting leg cramps.... so uncomfortable!
cant remember what else is going on there's just so much, will have to try catch up later though i can feel my energy levels going down fast.

back later
love Caz & bub's xxxx

·
Registered
327 Posts
So much better this pm.  hardly hurt at all,  I had a different nurse and had taken paracetmol before ::)

Im going to drive myself crazy next couple wks ;)

dh is watching football,  Im going to have early night after all the travelling, back to wk tomorrow :mad:

night all ^wave^

·
Registered
465 Posts
Kitty-well done for being so brave.  ;D Good luck for your 2ww  ^2ww^ Keep us posted with every little detail or any questions. You wouldn't be normal if you didn't drive yourself slightly mad but we'll be here to help you from losing it completely.  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Nicki-thinking of you hun.  ^hugme^

love to all, Gizmog  ^cat^

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Hi everyone!! ^wave^

Kitty - good luck hun!!! Ive got everything crossed for you ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^

Nicki  ^hugme^  ^hugme^ Im so sorry.  Were all here for you hun ^hugme^  ^hugme^

Sarah - you had the morning to yourself so you did housework  ^idiot^  ^idiot^  ^idiot^ You should have put your feet up!!!

Hi to everyone else.  Dh had gone to scotland today to sail our new fishing boat back home so im on my own till next tuesday.  ^scared^  Well the first day has gone ok so far, theyre both asleep.....Think im going to join them!!! You wont catch me doing any housework!!!!  ;D  ;D

S
xx

·
Registered
338 Posts
Hi Girlz,
Can I join you? I'm on my 2nd attempt at ICSI at Hull clinic and I'm on day 9 of 2ww. I test on the 8th May.
I'm going slightly insane, feeling positive one minute then doomed the next ^idiot^ Is this normal?
Any advice for getting through this would be great.
Sarah xx

·
Registered
929 Posts
Hi all

Hi Sarah (great name by the way  ;D) welcome to the Hull thread. The 2ww is an absolute nightmare isn't it? Just try to stay positive which I know is easier said than done.  ^reiki^ Keep chatting to us on here and it might pass a bit of time.

Kitty-how are you? When do you test?

Scooby-I hope the twins are behaving for you.

Caz-hope you're feeling better.

Hi everyone else. Hope you are well

Take care all
sarah x

·
Registered
346 Posts
Hi all
Kitty good luck on your 2ww Hun i have fingers toes and eyes crossed for you  ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^you know where we are if you feel yourself starting to go insane ^idiot^.......same to you Emeraldeyes1, welcome to the hull thread! and loads of luck on it's way to you ...it's totally normal to feel positive one min and "doomed" the next i remember it clearly but try stay positive as much as possible(easier said than done i know)

Nicki how you doing Hun  ^hugme^

Scooby how's it going without DH ? you definitely need voting super mum of the year!!

hope everyone else is doing ok..Readie can't wait for an update  :)

I'm still full of cold but feeling a bit better now, bub's seems to have gone quiet over the last day or two, can still feel little movements(i think) but not the kicks i was, could it be that he/she has maybe moved position or something? Giz Lorna do you have days when you feel more than others? i worry like mad you know especially after watching Corrie last night !

take care all
love Caz & bub's xxxx

1 - 20 of 289 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.