Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had my hysteroscopy yesterday, all fine, which is good news. After some deliberation yesterday have decided to start treatment next week.

Didn't go into work today as feel really fluey and unwell. Did anyone else feel rotten like this???

Thanks

EH

·
Premium Member
722 Posts
Hi EH

Glad your hysteroscopy went well.

I've recently had one too and didn't get flu symptoms.  I had a few tummy cramps and was quite tired, but that's about it.

Hope you're not coming down with something.  If you're worried, contact ARGC and ask them what they suggest.

Good Luck with your treatment.

Take Care
Nikki
x
^wave^

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Nikki,

Have a big headache and feel really sick now too, I wonder if it's the anathestic coz I do remember feeling a bit like this a while ago after an EC. Think I'll go to bed!!

Hope everything is going well for you at the ARGC will be starting next week with the spray. How do you find it? It's different to the one I used before,this one you have to do 3 times a day.Is it convenient to do at work??

EH x

·
Premium Member
722 Posts
Hi EH

I've decided to inject to D/R this time round.  I did sniff through my last cycle, but I got so tired with it and it became a pain at times as I was often in meetings at work when I had to do my afternoon sniff.

You have to sniff 8 hours apart, so 7am, 3pm, 11pm is the norm.  I found it OK to be awake for the 7am sniff, 3pm one was normally OK, but I always found that I fell asleep before the 11pm one and had to wake myself up.  Then I couldn't get back to sleep.  This time round, I've just got to do 1 injection each morning.

I'm still really tired though - I think that's just a symptom of D/R, but I'm sure once I'm on stimms (hopefully some time next week), I'll perk up a bit!

Good luck and I hope you start to feel better soon.

Take Care
Nikki
x
^wave^

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Feeling a bit better today, feel such a wimp because I still haven't been able to go to work, I have so much time off when I go through this it's awful, I begin to feel really guilty.

Hadn't really thought about injecting, maybe I should because I too worry about being in meetings and not being able to get out. I might give them a call today and discuss it, it would be so much easier just to do it once a day as you are finding.

Hope all goes well, as I can see your pic I'll look out for you at the clinic.

Take care, thanks for the advise.

EH x

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.