Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
722 Posts
Hi EH

Glad your hysteroscopy went well.

I've recently had one too and didn't get flu symptoms.  I had a few tummy cramps and was quite tired, but that's about it.

Hope you're not coming down with something.  If you're worried, contact ARGC and ask them what they suggest.

Good Luck with your treatment.

Take Care
Nikki
x
^wave^

·
Premium Member
722 Posts
Hi EH

I've decided to inject to D/R this time round.  I did sniff through my last cycle, but I got so tired with it and it became a pain at times as I was often in meetings at work when I had to do my afternoon sniff.

You have to sniff 8 hours apart, so 7am, 3pm, 11pm is the norm.  I found it OK to be awake for the 7am sniff, 3pm one was normally OK, but I always found that I fell asleep before the 11pm one and had to wake myself up.  Then I couldn't get back to sleep.  This time round, I've just got to do 1 injection each morning.

I'm still really tired though - I think that's just a symptom of D/R, but I'm sure once I'm on stimms (hopefully some time next week), I'll perk up a bit!

Good luck and I hope you start to feel better soon.

Take Care
Nikki
x
^wave^

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.