Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am new to FF and trying to work out how to get about. I have been ttc for over 3 years to no avail. I have just started my first Ivf cycle, unsure how to feel. A bit excited and nervous, but most of all apprehensive!!! I have been on synerel nasal spray for 13 days now. trying desperately not to sneeze!! concerned that i might not get the right dose. I have my baseline next Thurs. cant believe it is finally happening!!!

Doyle

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Hello Doyle.  Good luck with your cycle.  I havn't got into the IVF thang yet we have been trying 15 months and are still unclear re. diagnosis but have tried 2 IUI's so far.  I am new to the site too and have found it so helpful to get posts from people, so wanted to send you good vibes ^reiki^ ^reiki^ Lukes

·
Registered
133 Posts
^hello^ Doyle and welcome to FF ^wave^,

I wish you all the best with your first cycle,  ^goodluck^.

Sending you lots of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ and  ^fairydust^

lol

Amanda (Janey02)

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Lizzy Hi Lukes Hi janey02

Thanks for your reply. still not really comfortable with all the tech for this site. looking around daily to see if i find out something new. How do you get those cool Smilies at the bottom of your posts with the dates on???? I have my base line app on Thursday. starting to get really excited. Hope all falls into plan, and they don't find something wrong to stop the cycle. I found a post about cheap drugs! is that OK. can you go and buy your drugs outside of the clinic you are using????
I never thought to ask. Was gob smacked with the price of each injection. thought the sniffer was expensive enough!!!!! 
I had a rough idea what it  would cost, but the drugs were very vague, until they did my prescription. took me by surprise. Oh well its like getting married again, once you start on the path it doesn't matter what it costs!! Hope everyone is well. good luck where ever you are.

^fairydust^ ^Heart^ ^fairydust^

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.