Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ladies,

I am sooo happy to have found another message board.  I was joined with another one but it has gone so quiete!
My name is Trace' and I live in South Africa.  I am just about to have my first FET transfer.  The transfer is on Friday. 
I had a fresh IVF in April last year...BFN
Another fresh IVF in November,...BFN.  Luckily we had 2 embies left to freeze.  They will be transfering thoase!
I hiope it works.  Such a hard time to deal with!  I am so overwhelmed to see how many of you are actually busy wityh FET!
So exciting!!!  I have had a little browse on the board nd am so happy to have dfound you!

Take care
Trace

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hi Trace! :) ^hello^

Welcome! I am also new. My name is Samantha, British but live in Sweden with my DH (Swedish). Lived here for 23 years. We have done 4 IVF, all BFN.

We are also doing our first FET, but on the 15 th of February.
Sometimes one feel all alone but when u join up chatting on a site like this it feels so good to talk to people in the same situation...you are not alone at all.

Can´t wait until next Tuesday. Everything is so exciting!
Wishing U all the best of luck! ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

/SwedenSam

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hi Both

Just wanted to wish you both  ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ - Thinking of you Trace for Friday and Sam for next Tueday. 

We're also going for our first FET - just waiting for this AF to arrive and then can start checking for surge etc.

Best of Luck

Cam
x

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Sam and Cam,

Yahoo!  ^clapping^  ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^ Real cycle buddies and so close too!  Sam, are you having your transfer on Tuesday!  How many frosties do you ladies have. I only have two frosties.  They are transfering both!  Sam, we will be in the two week wait together!  ^2ww^ Yay!  Do you have an e-mail address?
Cam, when is af due?  Have you started any meds yet?
What sort of protocal are they using for you guys?  So many questions!!!

I'm gonna be offlibne until Wednesday but I will definately check in then!

Sam, GOOOOODDDDDD Luck for Tuesday!
^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^goodluck^Lotsa love
Trace 
^Butterfly^

·
Registered
83 Posts
Sam and Trace

Good luck for your ET. Let us know how you get on.

^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^

Hopefully I'll be having mine in March.

Fingers crossed for you both.

Love Debie

1 - 5 of 5 Posts