Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi twin moms
I find great troubles about sleeping at night , can't sleep on my both sides & having breathing problems while sleeping on my back............... ??? :-\
From your experiences!! can anyone help me with an advice plz, i'm 22wks only & i'm suffering already & so worried about the coming days :( :(
thanks in advance
Emy ^feedback^ ^feedback^

Lilypie Baby Ticker

·
Premium Member
3,897 Posts
Hi Emy - I'd suggest a HEAP of pillows, one between your legs, a wedge under your bump and one to kind of 'cuddle'. I couldn't sleep on my back at all, and they suggest you sleep on your left, which I never did before! (I used to sleep on my front, but still can't 'cos my boobs are still big!) I now sleep on my left most nights. I hope you get some sleep tonight... (By the way - by the end (32 weeks+) , I had no chance, I kept getting up for a wee all night and had to get out of bed to turn over!
Jane
xx

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Jane
thank you for your quick reply but i'm already using the pillows but it didn't help me that much , any other solutions..........
thank you so much
emy

·
Premium Member
3,897 Posts
How about propping yourself up so you are almost sitting with a load of pillows? I tried it sometimes and it was nice to be on my back, albeit almost upright!
x

·
Registered
237 Posts
Hi Emy,

I got one of those special pillows from the JoJo maman Bebe catalouge. It was great and my sister in law is having twins and is using it too. it is like a wedge with a piece of material in the middle, so if you turn in the night then it doesn't matter as the material is under you and you have a wedge either side....worth a look. I used to put a pillow between my knees too.

Hope you get some relief soon.

Jen x

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.