Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Girls,

Well i tested two days early and its another BFN for me. I dont know what is wrong with me, why do my embies not want to stay ? i feel like my body has let us down again, i am so angry at myself. I cant even cry at the moment i just dont have any emotions left, i feel empty and like i am never going to have a family of my own, its been over 5 years now and i have never ever in my life been pregnant, what is wrong with me ? why am i being punished. I know alot of you have been through alot more than me and i admire your strength, i feel like i am about to fall apart.

bell

·
Registered
793 Posts
Hi Bell,

Can't say anything to lessen the pain or answer your questions hun, but thinking of you and wishing you all the luck in the world for the future - whatever that may be for you  ^hugme^

Marie

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just a quick question for you all,

The only thing to take my mind off this negative is to figure out when i can start a fresh cycle, i have just had medicated FET with AH. How long will i have to wait before i can start again ?

bell x  :'( :'( :'(

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Hello Bell,

I just wanted to say im sorry your tx hasnt worked. I also feel like i am being punished but at least i have had some answers to why my embies dont stick.. which has helped me deal with the failures and pushed us on to try again and have some hope..

Im not sure how long you need to wait to try again, i have always started pretty much after my AF has arrived but i know that some clinics like you to wait longer..

Take care.. ^hugme^

Love Bronte xxx

·
Registered
79 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
I think individual clinincs vary, and it probably depends on different treatments, too, but our clininc likes you to wait until you've had at least one natural cycle before starting another tx.

I felt the same as you - needed to book the next tx to help me get over the negative. I booked it the day after we got our BFN, but booked it for about 5 months later. The fact that it wasn't immediate wasn't a problem, just knowing I had a date pencilled in with them stopped me feeling I was 'in limbo'.

Good luck, whatever you decide.

Marie

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.