Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there,
                I just wanted to sound off a little.My brother has just informed me that he and his gf (of 4mnths) are expecting twins (naturally). Why is it so easy for some and so hard for others? Meanwhile I am still having slight cramps and feel the coming of af. This 2ww will drive me mad  ^help^

luv Sam

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi Sam19
Sorry you are feeling so sad.  I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you and hope that you get a positive result.
I know what it's like when people around you are falling pregnant - it is awful to deal with. My sister, who is two years younger than me has just given birth to her third daughter and she fell pregnant straight away. All my friends are falling pregnant so quickly and then there is the like's of you and me - trying so hard.  All I can say is, it will happen for us - we just have to stay positive.  It's hard, especially in the 2ww - you read every symptom and drive yourself mad - try to take your mind of it.  I'm going to hypnotherapy today - first ever - one of the girls on this site tried it and it helped. I'll let you know how I get on...
You take care and keep your chin up - just relax and put your feet up!!!!!
Lots of positive energy going your way.  Love Missspudxxx ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

1 - 2 of 2 Posts