Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi,
this is my 4th cycle of ICSI. My 2nd cycle ended up in miss carriage, i was davestated. so we kept on trying. Ususally i am positive and feel and think that i will get it this time BFP. this cycle is different, i feel so negative and i am sure i will get BFN. i dont have any signs of any kind, even though i know it doesnt matter but sometimes it gives a light shade of hope.
honestly i am very tired of waiting and tired of trying, tired of the medicine. i gained weight, feel ugly and terrible, i am not me any more.
i am in severe conflict, i want a baby but i cannot do it any more its tooo tiring. i admire ppl who tried for 8, 9 or more times. although its very expensive on all levels not just financial but also emotional and ur life with ur partner.
i dont know what to do or how to feel.
any one feels the same or just me? is it normal or its the hormones talking ?
please advice even though my test date is on the 31st of may.
hanadiz

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Hi Hanadiz.....sending you the biggest hugs hun ^hugme^

Please come and join the ladies chatting on the 2ww thread cause they understand what you are going through and will be able to support you through the last few days of your wait. I'm sure there are some others testing on the 31st too:

Here's the link:

MAY/JUNE 2WW TESTERS ~ TTC with TX

http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=139394.555

Loads of luck to you ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Lizzy xxx

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
Hi

I know it's easier said than done but try not to over analyse any symptoms....or lack of them....because there honestly is just no way of knowing....and all the drugs through treatment don't help either !

As you know, I replied to a previous post of yours only the other day....

http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=141399.0

It's completely understandable that you are feeling the way you do, you've put yourself through 3 full IVFs in very quick succession....1 resulting, sadly, in your miscarriage and you've literally done another 2 IVF cycles back to back with no break and very soon after the miscarriage ^hugme^ This is why majority of consultants require you to have a break of at least 3mths between cycles, especially following a mc, because you need time to heal physically but also emotionally......IVF is an incredibly stressful procedure not only on our poor bodies, especially our ovaries and womb, but also our moods and emotions....all those raging hormones don't exactly help either.

I do hope that this IVF is successful for you, I really do ^reiki^ but if it's sadly not then I would urge you to consider taking a break for a while and allowing your mind and body to rest and recover from the intense treatment procedures and also the miscarriage.

Good luck & take care
Natasha

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi hanadiz,

I know how you feel, come and join us on the 2 ww page, I am due to test on 30th and I dont feel pregnant either, but as we have read many times on FF pages, that doesnt mean a thing...some women actually think they are having AF with visible bleeding and STILL get a ^BFP^.

I don't know what treatment you have had, but the drugs we are on cause all sorts of problems ranging from weight gain, bloating etc to irritability and crying, so best not to make any big decisions at this time.

sending you lots of hugs and positive thoughts..and remember you are not alone, we are here
^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Christine x

1 - 4 of 4 Posts