Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Three women; one engaged, one married and one a mistress are chatting about their relationships and decide to amaze their men. That night, all three will wear a leather bodice (S&M style), stilettos and a mask over their eyes.
After a few days, they meet again. The engaged girlfriend said, "The other night, when my boyfriend came back home, he found me with the leather bodice, 12 cms stilettos and mask. He looked at me and said: 'You are the woman of my life, I love you'... then we made love all night long."
The mistress said, "Me too; the other night, I met my lover in the office and I was wearing the leather bodice, mega stilettos, mask over my eyes and a raincoat. When I opened the raincoat, he did not say anything..... but we had wild sex all night."
The married one said, "The other night, I sent the kids to stay at my mother's. I got myself ready; leather bodice, super stilettos and a mask over my eyes. My husband came back from work, opened the door and said: 'Alright, Batman, what's for dinner?' "

·
Premium Member
3,001 Posts
^roflmao^

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
^roflmao^.  I tried dressing up for DH once and he just said "hellsteeth woman, why are you dressed like that".  Haven't done it again ... his loss.

·
Premium Member
12,126 Posts
;D

OMG julie - what did you say?!?!

My dh would be in raptures.....

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Can't remember now, but don't think it was too polite. Needless to say I haven't really bothered much since.

Thank goodness I got changed though because his parents turned up unannounced and that could have been embarrassing.  :-[

;D

·
Premium Member
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
;D ;D ;D

·
Premium Member
12,126 Posts
;D we nearly got caught once by my step dad - the cheeky so and so let himself into the house through the back door and started coming upstairs - we were in the bedroom luckily, as we'd nearly started in the lounge!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts