Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard about this from a girl i met in hospital.  so glad that i have now joined.  finding it very difficult to talk to friends and family as they are naturally baby making machines.  New to infertility - found out 4 months ago and I am being referred for IVF.  I was told it was about 2 years waiting list but I received an appointment for August.  My hubby has to put in a sample the week before.  Does any one know what this appointment will involve?  I know it won't be the start of things. 

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hi Sarah,

Not sure I can be of much help but wanted to reply to you as I am from Airdrie (-now live in Hertfordshire)!!

My first appointment was at a private clinic so things may be a bit different, but my husband had to provide a sample and we both had to have various blood tests, then they just chatted about the IVF process. Maybe you are lucky and won't have such a long wait after all - fingers crossed!! :)

Nicolaxx

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks ginny and nicola - it's nice sometimes to get some hope that it might be happening sooner than later.  good luck ginny with next month. fingers and toes crossed for you all!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.