Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Need help to be rational or for someone to bring me back down to earth!! Had ec on 22nd nov,1 blasto transfer 6days ago.Have had cramping ,sore boobs etc and couldn`t wait any longer so did preg test today and it says positive.Have spent hours investigating drug types to see if false positive is poss and I think that that can occur from ovitrelle but I did that 10 days a go,it must be out of my system now!. So surely if it is a falsey then I would have to be seriously unlucky?? Right everyone ?please help?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi, I can't really help I'm afraid but I really hope it is a genuine BFP. When do you go for the official test? It can't be long. I bet every minute's long at the moment for you though. Try & do something over the weekend to take your mind off it a little. I have everything crossed for you  ^pray^ x

·
Registered
449 Posts
Summer32- I have also tested early today because I was worried because I had a little coloured discharge yesterday. I to had a BFP but the second line was very faint so not believing it yet! OTD is Thursday the 9th. Going mad! Good luck and let me know how you get on! x

·
Registered
38 Posts
Summer 32 - I weakened too. Had my extraction the same day as you, but had 2 embies put in on a 3 day transfer. I am also due to officially test on Tues. I did a digital test yesterday and it said positive, just hoping to God it is true! Hope yours is too!  ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^
I am going to test again tomorrow morning.
I think the ovitrelle should have gone by now!

Hope that line gets stronger for you Ann Bangor - fingers crossed.

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

x x x

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi thanks to everyone that responded. I feel much better knowing am not the only one. Am still BFP so am going to call the clinic today and see if I can get a blood test coz just want it confirmed,although my body is crying out pregnant!!! I hope that everything is going well for everybody. x

1 - 5 of 5 Posts