Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
Sorry I have not been on here all week but I have had trouble logging on, Well today was 14 days after EC which I think is classed as ovulation, and I assumed that this would be the day my period would be due so as we could not wait me and dh decided to test, and it was positive two pink spots cried for half an hour dh sat on toilet in bewilderment, not sure what to do or say, the result pink spot was slighter lighter than the test one but it was there as clear as day, I had convinced my self that I was not, dh wants to do another test to check, but I am too scared incase it was a mistke can that happen, I know they are 99% accuret, but I just dont know what to think, I have been feeling sicky since yesturday dinner time, and my boobs started hurting again yesturday. Have still beee havinng slight af pains but not so much in the last two days, the tests only test hcg don't they so it must be in my system?????? I am so in shock I have waited so long to see those two pink dots not keep doubting that they are real, do you think I should ring my hospital, they do not test until 18 after ER which we thought was a long time, so we are not there until next monday, any advice would be greatly appreciated
Love Donna
P>S Good luck to everyone else who is still waiting!!!!!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

·
Premium Member
6,838 Posts
Hi Donna
May I be one of the first to congratulate you two
^cloud9^CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! ^cloud9^

I reckon you have cracked it.
Well done, hope you have a very happy and healthy pregnancy.

Love to you both
Jo
^spot^ x ^spot^ x

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
Hi Donna

^cloud9^ CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH!!^cloud9^

Fantastic news Donna, i hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy

Love

Mel

x x

·
Registered
11 Posts
donna

I done the same as you and tested early, not due to test until tom but tested yesterday, and like you got a pos, i like you do not think its real, i have tested again today and yes +, i will test again tommorow, this will be day 14 for me, my clinic says test on day 14, therefore congratulations you are on day 14,

Well done

Charlotte xxxxxxxxxxx

jumpin^^jumpin^^jumpin^^jumpin^^jumpin^^jumpin^^jumpin^^jumpin^^jumpin^^jumpin^^jumpin^

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for all your kind messages, I am going to test agin on wednesday,
Congratulations Charlotte, that could mean we would be due around the same time, wouldn,t it!!!!! It just dosnt seem real does it, I feel sick still but think that is because I am soooooo excited.
Love Donna
PS when you say day 14 do you mean from EC or ET?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Congratulations Donna & Charlotte!!! ;D ;D ;D

Have a happy, healthy pregnancy! ^baby2^ ^baby2^ ^baby2^

Lots of love
Susan
xxx ^daisy^

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
well done girls donna and charlotte
yous must be so happy
congratulations ^baby2^ ^baby2^
hope you both have a healthy pregnancy

love lilly

·
Premium Member
380 Posts
Congratulations Donna and Charlotte

What fantastic news for a bank holiday Monday. You must both be so thrilled

Hope you have a happy healthy next 9 months

Sophie
xx

·
Registered
114 Posts
Donna & Charlotte,what fabulous news!!!!!
^baby2^
Congratulations to both of you & your partners & a happy,healthy pregnancy to you both.

Love
Kathryn ;D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi Girls

I Havnt been a member of this site for very long, last thursday i joined, but just wanted to say how wonderful, supportive and caring you all are. i dont know how i would of got through the past 5 days without talkin to you all, i am so glad to be part of this site.
once again thanks for all your kindness.

love charlotte xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
68 Posts
Donna and Charlotte

congratulations and loads of luck for your pregnancies!

love oonagh x ^baby^ ^baby^

·
Registered
172 Posts
:D :D Charlotte and Donna :D :D

Pregnancy announcements on this site are always extra special, so many many congratulations to both of you and your partners. Put your feet up and enjoy the next few months ;)!

Lucy xx

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Hi everyone, Thank you for all your kind messages, I wasn't going to do another test till weds but I caved in and have done two more, they were both positive, also tried different tests just to make such I had not got a dodgy bacth still posiitve ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Rang the hospital and told them and asked the stupid qustion does that mean I am pregnant, they said yes Donna I think it does!!!!!!! So I think now that I can accept it, I go on Thursday and they will tell me what to do next, then I think I will have to move over to the 1st tri board
Speak to you soon
Love Donna
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
173 Posts
Donna and Charlotte

Congratulations on your wonderful news. I wish you nine (or so) happy and healthy months ahead of you.

Hellen :)
xx

1 - 14 of 14 Posts