Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted this on the ask a nurse section, but I thought I'd post here too as my question relates to clomid.....sorry if you're annoyed by the duplicate post!

I know it sounds like a stupid thing to have done, but I was supposed to start on day 2 of my cycle.  I started bleeding very lightly on day 1, and it was still light on day 2.  My last few cycles have been very light and then very heavy alternate months (although strictly speaking my cycle lasts a lot longer than a month) so I didn't really think anything of it.

This last cycle has lasted 24 days, but now, on day 3, I don't have any bleeding at all.  I'm really worried now that I've not had a proper a/f and that I've messed up this cycle altogether.

Any thoughts from anyone?  I did have a cramp the day before day 1, with a PMT feeling although I did not recognise it at the time.  I had a hycosy this month, although it was about 3 weeks ago so I did not link this bleed to that.

I don't know what to do!  Can anyone offer any advice?

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
I think you'll be ok hun. I had a very light/short AF on month 2 and it was fine. I just carried on as normal. It shouldn't make any difference really. Sorry I can't be more help.

KerryB
xx

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.