Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we had our first app at St Mary's with Dr Golland this week looks like our only option is going to be IVF-ICIS which was a big shock, thought at least IUI but DH's count was not enough for that, DH has second SA and end of month so hoping they might improve  ^pray^

Is there anyone who has been through ICIS with Dr Golland or anywhere really
I have been on the ICIS board but was hoping someone had been through it with Dr Golland or Wessex coz i don't know where to go?? :-\

·
Registered
5,561 Posts
Sallywags had ICSI at SMH with Dr Golland and I am sure she will be along at some point or PM her.

I had IVF with Dr Golland so shout if I can be of any help

xxx

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Hi Toryplum,

I've been through ICSI and am currently on tx at the moment. I haven't been through with Mr Golland though or Wessex. I'm at Salisbury Fertility Centre and would highly recommend them, it's not that far away. Takes about 45 mins -1 hour from Portsmouth and as you live close to me it would be about the same time for you. It may not be right for you though, I realise so if you want any more info PM me. (BTW they do egg share which can reduce the cost of your tx significantly.)

M&M

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.