Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Grateful for any advice as to what may be going on with my cycle.
Failed ICSI end of Aug- AF arrived before beta test day with avengeance. Scan on 29 Aug showed everythign back to normal. I then began temping just to see if I did O this month. Temps show I did and my RE did a dildo cam on CD24 and mentioned that I ovulated a few days before.
SO the temps are still up- no AF and BFN on the dreaded pee sticks....any ideas?

·
Premium Member
2,193 Posts
My SIL did three pee sticks, all of which were BFN and still no AF.  Went to Dr, did another BFN, was booked in for D&C and ended up finding out she was four months pregnant!!!!!

I would say, wait a couple more days, if AF still hasn't shown up do another test and if you still have a BFN go and see what Dr says...

Good Luck and I really hope you will be like my SIL  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Lots of love
Allison xx

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Allison- thanks for the response. I am going to POAS in the morning and then see if I can get a beta done as this is really crazy!! Glad to hear your sister did ok though- great inspiration for me!

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
POAS to check today and I got

How shocked :eek:.....need to confirm it is not tubal pregnancy though and have to go back for scans every 2 days and blood test. Beta from today not back till tomorrow :mad:

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
OMG !!! Congratulations you !!!!

Never posted to you before but what the hey !!!

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!

Tashja xx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.