Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a first successful ICSI attempt last summer my daughter was sadly stillborn at 35 weeks in March (due to an abnormally short cord). Whilst devastated I am keen to get back into the saddle with more ICSI in a few months. I guess I would like to know if other people have been in the situation of losing a baby to stillbirth or mc and gone on to have subsequent positive results and happy pregnancies? I feel so terribly persecuted - to have got so close to my dream of having a baby and have it snatched away just a few weeks before it was to become a reality...but then I guess everyone on this site knows that life is often unfair. I am trying to reassure myself that because I got pregnant first time with the ICSI I can achieve another pregnancy.
Good luck to all - wishing you happiness.
Jaya

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
Dear Jaya

I'm incredibly sorry to read of the loss of your daughter. There are few words that can get you through a situation like that and I've not been there so I don't know what they are. Just wanted to give you a huge ^cuddleup^ ^cuddleup^ ^cuddleup^ and wish you success for the future.

There are a few girls on here who have been in similar situations who may be able to help more.

Good luck

Love Sue
xxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
Dear Jaya,

I'm so sad to read of the loss of your precious daughter. ^group^

I have not been in your situation so cannot give you any advice, just a hug ^Cuddle^.

May your dream come true very soon.

Lots of love,

Sushi

·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts
Dear Jaya

I am so sorry. You say that people on here know how unfair life can be, yes thats true but I think life has been the utterly unfair to you and for that I am so sorry.

Wishing you so so much luck for your future and your dream

With love & sympathy
Amanda xxxx

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Dear Jaya,

Very very sorry to hear your sad news.

Sending you warm wishes and positive thoughts for the future.

Laine x

·
Premium Member
4,304 Posts
Dear Jaya

I am so sorry to read your sad story. How terrible. I cannot imagine anything worse.

My old buddy Sorcha who used to post on here was in a similar situation. Her little girl was still born at 29 weeks. She doesnt seem to post on here anymore which is a shame and I miss her. But I know she also does post on the Care board from time to time. You could try and catch her there.

Alll my love and thoughts

Lou xxxx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts