Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know if 4 cell embryos are ok when put back as i had 2 embryos put back and they were both 4 cell. The hospital seemes to think that is great.  Does anyone have the same as me?

·
Registered
543 Posts
Hi Mandy,

I don't know what day your transfer was but 4cell are good, if you go to the voting section on here you will see there was a vote done on the number of cells per embryo (sorry I don't know how to do links).  I had really slow dividing embies (was hoping to go to blast) on the 3rd day they were only 3 and 4 cell so I had to go in and have embryo transfer, mine were also fragmenting.  As you can see I am now pregnant. 

I wish you the best of luck and hope you get a BFP

Zoe x

·
Registered
630 Posts
Hi Mandy,

I had one 4 cell on day 3 - which I was told at the time was not ideal. They expect them to be 6 or 8 cells by then. But I fell pregnant and have a beautiful DD. It's different for everyone, you can never tell. Good luck.

Holly.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi Mandy

Another message of hope - I had only a 4 cell and a 5 cell (that had only developed that morning) - I am now 10 weeks with twins!!

Don't really understand the success rates with regards to cells but it seems that higher cells have no guarantee of being more successful.

Let us know how you get on - sending you lots of  ^fairydust^ & best wishes.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hi Mandy

Just to confirm what other girls have already said - 4 cell are as good as 5,6,7 or blast. It really depends on the quality and if your body is ready for the embies. I had blasts last time and it didn't work. So it's hard to say, but please stay positive. Wishing you lots of luck.
Love
Shade
xx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.