Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

Do you want "Who's Who" threads setting up?

• Yes

Votes: 28 93.3%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 2 6.7%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

This message is aimed mainly at those involved in the following threads:

* ARGC Girls
* Male Factor ICSI
* Kings College
* Priory Hospital
* Lister Girls

As these threads are very busy I know from my own experience on the MF thread it can be hard to keep up to date with who is who and what stage of tx they are at.

I was thinking about setting up "Who's Who" threads e.g. "Male Factor ICSI Who's Who" and locking these threads with a list of those who use (and new members as they come along) along with where they are being treated and what stage of treatment they are at. These can then be modified easily when situations change or when new members join.

It's just an idea at the moment but would welcome your feedback. I'm happy to set up these threads (with help from everyone!) if you all think this would be useful.

It may also help those who find the boards feel more comfortable about joining established threads and getting to know everyone.

^feedback^

·
Premium Member
4,394 Posts
Hi Shannon,

Great Idea!

Belinda x

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Shannon,

I have voted a definate yes for this.

Our thread for example has gone wild!! In a nice way of course. There are so many of us its so difficult to keep up and then you might miss an important date.

Great idea.

Nat x x

·
Registered
391 Posts
That sounds like a good idea Shannon.  Let us know if and when you need anything!

Lolly X

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
Shannon

Sounds good to me.  Thx will help me to keep uptodate with everyone..

Love
Kel
xxx

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the reponses.  :) It does appear that this seems to be something people would find useful so I'm going to leave the voting open until tomorrow and then if nothing changes start to get the wheels in motion!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Excellent Idea.

I think apart from the reasons above it'd also help those guests not posting but following stories similar to their own maybe.

Cam  ^reiki^

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
A great idea!!!  Count me in!!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Sounds like a good idea - my brain is like a sieve at times so it would be really helpful to have an up to date summary where we all at etc... Deborah x

G

·
Hi Shannon,

That would be great - it's really useful when you don't have much time to read everyone's updates.

Ali

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok, it seems everyone thinks this would be useful so I've set up the boards.

Thanks for all the feedback.

Now all I need is for those who wish to be added to the Who's Who threads to IM me with the following information:

• Clinic
  • Which who's who(s) you wish to be included on
  • tx or other information you want shown

• Any queries, please give me a shout. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts