Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

my first icsi cycle has failed, i was due to test tomorrow but af came in full force on saturday!  as soon as i can i going to start again, we get two funded cycles and if the next one fails i havent got a clue what to do because of my problems responding to drugs it would cost us an absolute fortune to fund a cycle ourselves!!

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Sorry to hear that missy!!  ^fairydust^  I've heard of loads of people who's first cycles have failed, and their 2nd one has worked.

We start our first cycle in March/April.  I thought perhaps this might the month that we prove the docs wrong, but I started last week.  So to make myself feel better I have bought a bottle of Dooleys & a bottle of Southern Comfort for Christmas.  At least you can have a few drinkies over the festive season!  ^festival^

Do you know when your next cycle will start?

^snow^

Keep your chin up missy  ^xmassmile^

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hi
I'm in same boat! just found out today that My 1st ICSI cycle has failed did home test and BFN my DH rang Hospital and we are booked into see consultant, jan 18th. I think this xmas will be spent getting very tipsy starting with later tonight!!
love charliemouse
xx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts