Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I had 2 embies transferred on Friday 17th Sept. My test date is 1st October. Anyone care to join me in this long wait ^eyes^?

·
Premium Member
1,259 Posts
Hi Cbear

Just thought I would pop in and say good luck for the 2WW.  We spoke ages ago in the ICSI thread.

Clare

·
Registered
7 Posts
I"m testing Oct. 1 too.  I am very stressed out about the whole thing.  I talk to my little embies everyday teling them to stay put and that me and my dh plan on being the best parents in the world.

I freak out every cramp or twinge and Oct 1 seems sooo far away! 

Good luck and I will say prayers for you  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Kirsti

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi

Thought I'd send my best wishes to you!!!
My 2ww ends on Friday 24th! so one week ahead of you guys.
its been an awful time as you go through different stages - the last few days I've been convinced its worked, as had a few symptoms - nausea, breast soreness etc. but today I'm doubtful again.
thank goodness I'm going for my shiatsu treatment tomorrow, as that will help to relax me, and make me feel more positive.
The very best of luck to you all
Linner X :-* :- ^reiki^

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hi Kirsti & Cbear...

I to am in my 2ww, due to test on the 4th October....collected my baby embies on Monday morning...

Have got all the usual aches and pains going on but just trying to chill out and not worry about it.  I did so many pregnancy tests last time ive gone bankrupt !!!!!  ive promised DH I wont do any this time round until D day....

Good luck to you both....

Luv Andrea

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hello!
Think I might join you if that's ok! I'm having my embies put back tomorrow, so will be testing around 6th October. Any 2ww advice to keep me sane?
Lots of love Tiff xxx

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hi Tiff,

Good Luck for tomorrow my lovely.....my advice in the 2ww is to expect to feel a bit odd, with aches and pains right from the word go, then you wont start panicking when it happens, its all perfectly normal and part of the lovely cyclogest side effects......just take lots of time to pamper yourself.....

Take Care
Luv Andrea

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hiya CBear, and everyone else

I am also testing on the 1st october although I don't know if I can stick it out right to the end. I'm also going insane and having lots of niggles and twinges but I am slowly learning to ignore them.......................well sort of.

Good luck to you all!!!!! It's nice to know that there are people out there who I comfortably loose the plot with!

Ali xx

·
Registered
305 Posts
^hello^

I am due to test on the 6/10/04.  I think my clinic like to keep me waiting longer as I had my embies popped back on sunday.  I think I am starting to go a little mad as I have never talked to my tummy as much in my life....lol.

Anyway  ^goodluck^ to everyone.

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

I'm sure we will all be fine.

love and a big hug to everyone  ^Cuddle^

Bev

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hi Bev,

Welcome, im glad you made it over to this thread, at least we can all be ga ga together.....

Love Andrea

·
Registered
209 Posts
hellooooo

Im a little confused...(doesn't take much really....!! ;D)

I had my embies put back on Monday, but told I can test two weeks after EC, which will be week today.. Is that right or should I leave it longer...(as if I could!!!)

I have everything crossed for all of us

Good luck everyone ^goodluck^

^fairydust^

Love
Marie
xxxxx

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi Girls

I'm due to test on the 4th Oct and I am the worst pregnancy symptom spotter in the world and I am trying my hardest to remain sane  ;).

Good luck.

Lisa x

·
Registered
614 Posts
Hi Marie,

I am too testing 2 weeks after EC - via blood test from the clinic. 
Are you doing a hpt or having a blood test?  Think hpt are more unreliable at this stage as the ARGC advise us not to do one.

Hope this helps and good luck!  ^goodluck^

Love
Moni xxx

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hi Everyone....

I think that every clinic recomends something different, if they say 2 weeks after EC then I guess thats fine, my clinic say 2 weeks after ET.

I once overheard a couple of ladies in the waiting room saying they did a test on the 10th Day after ET ! and they both got positives so who the hell knows !!! probably best to not give it too much energy thinking about it.....this time can be stressful enough......

Take Care...
Love Andrea

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Welcome aboard everyone!

We I posted a note yesterday and it seems to have disappeared :-\

How is everyone doing?? I'm glad I'm not the only to be talking to my tummy alot!  ;D

Well my clinic is getting me to test with a HPT 14 days after transfer ??? But I reallly not sure if I will be able to hang out that long ^eyes^

How many days was it between egg collection and transfer for you all?

I had my eggs collected on the Tues,they were supposed to have been put back on the Thurs but due to a minor technical hitch at the clinic(think more than expected trasfers for that day :-X ::)) ours went back in Fri. Do you all know what grade/ cell's they were when they went back in?

Mine were 1X grade 2 2-cell and 1xgrade 3 4-cell. I was worrying they were a little slow dividing but my embryologist say's not to worry! yeah right! Easier said than done!

I too am trying to to take much notice of all the aches , twinges etc..... but that's a challenge in it's self! ^roflmao^

So how long did everyone take off work? I'm off this week as holiday and will go back next week...... I think!
Have a good afternoon ladies!
TTFN
^fairydust^ ^pompom^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hiya Cbear

Glad to see I'm not the only one who feels like I'm starting to loose it!!!
I had my ec done last wednesday then et on friday. They have told me to go in  for a test on the 1st. I was wondering if I could test earlier, maybe Wednesday??? I'm sure I won't last till the 1st, curiosity will probably get the better of me  ^evil^
I had 2 embies put back too. They were both grade 2's, one had divided into 3 and the other into 4. Unfortunately they decided not to freeze the others as they were slightly below the required quality for freezing. My body was quite slow at reacting to the stimms so the follicles took a little longer to grow.
I'm also off on holiday this week and I go back next week too. I kind of dreading it but at the same time I think it might be better cause relaxing at home is making me think about things too much.

Anyway, good luck!!    ^fairydust^

Ali xx

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hello to all the crazy gang !!!

Having been here before I will definitely be resisting the temptation of testing too early, I didnt feel it did anything for me except make me buy more tests !!!! because I didnt want to believe the result....then everyone kept saying dont worry you might still get a positive on the day!!!! I was so confused....

Cbear, I had 7 eggs collected on the Friday and then 6 out of the 7 fertilised.  ;D We were really lucky, all 6 had gone to 8 cells by the Monday morning, so although we had decided definitely not to freeze, it was highly recomended that we did because of the quality of the embryos so thats what we did.  Having said all that ive seen plenty of people here on FF that have fallen with 2 or 3 cell embryos put back.

Im off this week to, going back Monday, but ive been off for a while as always react badly to the drugs, first of all I had to keep down regging for nearly a month because of a big cyst then i have to have serious stimulation in the form of 6 bottles of menopur !!!! Im a slow responder as well, so im really glad to be feeling well again now.

See ya....

Love Andrea

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
Hi girls,

I am due to test 27th aaarrgghhh!!!!.,12 days after et (day 2 transfer) This my 3rd cycle and not feeling too hopeful. I don't have any symptoms to speak off and kind of think my embies have disappeared or something.

Bev - I know what you mean about talking to your tummy, I feel like a right nerd....but it can't do any harm  :)

Positive thoughts to all,
Crystal
xx

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hi Girls  ::) We should call this thread the Rollercoaster Review or something!!
CBear - I had 2 4 cell top graders put back today. That was two days after EC. I feel really sick tonight! Think it's too early for morning sickness eh??!!
I've been off work all this week and am working from home next week. However, the week I test, I'll be back there and have a meeting on test day with the same clients I had a meeting with on my last cycle during which AF arrived. Hmmm feeling stupidly superstitious.
I'm going to tell you lot my symptoms this 2ww as last time DH said I came up with something different every day and he thinks I should try not to focus on every niggle/twinge! Ha!! Bless him.  :-*

See you all tomorrow. xxx

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sounds like we all have a lot in common!

Well, I have no symptoms apart from DF telling me I'll out do Jordan before long! lol But to me, my BB's don't feel or look bigger! Think it's wishful thinking on his behalf! lol

How many off us think they have disappeared because of lack of symptoms? I do! I know I talk to them there or not! ::)

I guess if we had loads of symptoms we'd be moaning too!

Oh well off to watch the telly.....

TTYS

1 - 20 of 26 Posts