Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I just started down regulation on Wednesday. Now it is here I am experiencing every emotion possible. Anxious and excited. This is my first cycle so it is all very new to me. Not sure what to expect.
Is there anyone is in a similar position?

·
Registered
384 Posts
Hi Snowy,

I just wanted to wish you luck with your treatment. I am due to start icsi in just under 2 weeks time, this will be my first icsi but my 3rd treatment cycle as I hav had 2 failed rounds of ivf. Just like you though I am feeling anxious and hoping that it will be 3rd time lucky for me.

Take care and hope everything goes well for you. Have you thought about looking on the may/june cycle buddies board?

Karen

·
Premium Member
11,096 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Karen
thanks for the link I will have a look.
Take care ^goodluck^

Karenphi said:
Hi Snowy,

I just wanted to wish you luck with your treatment. I am due to start icsi in just under 2 weeks time, this will be my first icsi but my 3rd treatment cycle as I hav had 2 failed rounds of ivf. Just like you though I am feeling anxious and hoping that it will be 3rd time lucky for me.

Take care and hope everything goes well for you. Have you thought about looking on the may/june cycle buddies board?

Karen

1 - 4 of 4 Posts