Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Sorry quite new to this site and this maybe a silly question.

I have just started my nasal spray today and wondered what is normal and ok side effects wise.

I have done 3 so far and a few minutes after each one I feel really sick and start retching but I'm not sick.

Anyone have experience and know this is fine (I'm sure there is worse side effects to come once it's in my system)

Thanks

xx

·
Registered
983 Posts
Hi Boothy!  ^wave^

Didnt want to just read & run but Im not much use either.  I have just had my first ICSI but didnt use the nasal spray, Im sure someone will be along with some answers very soon.

Just wanted to wish you luck with your treatment! x

·
Premium Member
3,551 Posts
The nasal spray is pretty yukky so not surprised you're finding it hard. That taste at the back of your throat is vile. I've never felt nauseous on it but I got insomnia instead. Have you looked at the leaflet that came with the spray to see what the side effects can be. If you're worried though, speak to your clinic as the nurses will have heard it all.

Good luck!

Cath x

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replies ladies

I think now I know it's coming I'm drinking straight after and it doesn't seem as bad.

xx

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
hey missy

I never experienced wat u did however it does have an awful taste of it..first few times i took it a choked (u no the way u would react if u had a drink of some spirit and it was tooo strong) but that does pass after a while..how often do u have to take it??

Jenna xx

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm taking it 5 times a day, double dose at night. Got used to it now thou.

Wow your news is great ...wish you lots of luck with your 2ww!  ^reiki^

xx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts