Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i have just joined as i have been trying for over 7 years me and my partner has just had our second cycle -but was unsucsessfull i just feel drained by it all i am thinking of doing some fund raising for my third time as i feel i cant wait another 2 years  :( :(

·
Registered
71 Posts
I just wanted to reply and wish you all the best with your fundraising.  I have not experienced the sadness and torture of failure as I am down-regging for my first attempt.  But I really hope you can find some hope and inspiration somewhere and manage to have a good christmas.

Take care hun,
Love Katie x

·
Premium Member
3,597 Posts
Hi izzy

Welcome to Fertility Friends. Sorry to hear of you negative cycle  ^hugme^

You're in the right place for all the love and support you could ever wish for. The emotional strain is hard enough without the financial strain on top isn't it. Good luck with the fund raising for your next go. Its horrible having to wait when all you want to do is get going again.

Wishing you all the luck in the world for your next cycle. I hope all your dreams come true very soon.

Lots of love, Rachel xx

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
Izzy - have your previous treatments been funded by NHS?? if so which council??  I hope you have better luck on your next attempt but sounds like you need a chance to recover first.

Regards  ^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^
Andy

·
Registered
30 Posts
izzy might not be relevant but we ttc 7years unexplained and dr did 1 cycle of iui and neg then said icsi its amazing got my bfp on dec 3rd so just sending u a bit of hope good luck mandy123 xxx

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
mandy123 said:
izzy might not be relevant but we ttc 7years unexplained and dr did 1 cycle of iui and neg then said icsi its amazing got my bfp on dec 3rd so just sending u a bit of hope good luck mandy123 xxx
thanx good to hear some + hope it will cant wait till it does

1 - 6 of 6 Posts