1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya

Hope your all ok ?

Could you please help me ....

Cerys has been to the dr's 5 times in the last 6 wks with bad nappy rash (she is cutting a tooth ...but never had a bad bum before).... i think ive tried all the usual thinks no wipes,tried changing to different ype of nappy ...sudocrem,metanium,kamilosan ....various creams given by the dr...... but to be honest i went yest & they didnt know what to try next ....... any ideas ??... i do try & give her nappy free time ....but twice has resulted in her pooing over my carpet   :eek: :eek:........

ALSO .....

Im having trouble keeping Cerys & Owen in their cots at night they wake up about midnight ....i give them a bottle & then put them back in their cot .....then the tears start ....so they end up in bed with mommy..... ::) ::).i know i should prob let them cry it out but its hard .....i spoke to my health visitor yesterday about how do i get them to sleep through.........her response was well if i knew that i'd of made millions ....!!!!!.......that was all she said ...no help at all !!!

I also asked my dr yest ....she said well whats wrong with having them in bed ... ive still got my 18mth old in bed with me !!!!!!!!!!!!....

Thanks for your help .....

Love Hope (Gayn)XXXXX

·
Registered
4,191 Posts
Hiya hun

Have sent you an IM

Jxxxx

1 - 2 of 2 Posts