Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have not been happy with my treatment at my clinic over the course of the last year. I have felt like the clinic administered production line, one size fits all tx. I have changed clinic in the past so this is my second clinic and have just sent off a letter of complaint to the head clinician requesting a personal meeting to discuss my protocol and explain issues I had with my last IVF. Should I also send a copy to the Head of the Department. I believe the clinic made a mistake and I ideally want part funding of my next cycle if I use them again. Has anyone achieved this is in the past? Any advice on complaint procedures?
Thanks
Ba
x

·
Premium Member
9,716 Posts
Hi

Sorry you weren't happy with your last cycle.  The complaints procedure will be individual to the clinic so I would ring and ask them to send you a copy of their procedure and then you'll know whether they're following it or not! ;)

I wouldn't send a second copy anywhere yet until you see where the first one gets you, if you send a second one to another person you run the risk of a disjointed and unco-ordinated response to your complaint as well as the original recipient feeling undermined that you've involved someone else before they've had chance to try and resolve your complaint.

Give them the opportunity to sort it and then if they don't follow their procedure for complaints!

Axxxx

1 - 2 of 2 Posts