Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just found sanity ^tantrum^. We're in the middle of our first IVF cycle ^bow^(egg collection tomorrow) and finding this site is a lifesaver. We are all over the place at the moment and it's really great reading all your idea's and comments. It inspires me to put up with the sore bits and aches. Is anyone else new to IVF and maybe starting their first cycle?

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Hi Helen, I am new to the site too. We are not quite there yet re are 1st attempt as we have an appt tomorrow for my partners testicular biopsy results.

Hope everything goes well for you both,

Bronte x.

·
Registered
59 Posts
;D hi helen,

I am on my first cycle too, IVF with ICSI, had my egg collection on Monday, so not too far in front of u. Feel quite bloated, but am good. Got 10 eggs from 15 follies, only 4 fertilised. Hope to go for ET on thurs/fri. Wishing u luck too. Let me know how u get on.

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^fairydust^

·
Premium Member
5,346 Posts
^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^

Welcome to ff Helen - Good Luck with ec today, pop back here and let us know how you get on !

Jennifer

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello all,
              I've had my EC and they got 22 eggies out safe and sound. Not sure how many will be ok but will know tomorrow. How about you guys? Anyone heard how Bronte got on?? I'll keep my fingers crossed. ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ for all of us x x Good luck one and all x x

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.