Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

I'm new around here and was recommended this site for giving up smoking by one of the girls on www.hitched.co.uk.

We have only been TTcing for just over 18 months and I thought it was about time I gave up the nasty weed.

We have had our first appointment with the Fertility Clinic at our local hospital and told the doctor that we were giving up. I have been quite good, save for a few exceptions at weekends but H hasn't been able to but has cut down dramatically. He will do it eventually.

Just to say good luck to everyone, it is really hard, but I think of the reason why I am trying to give up and that spares me on. ;D

:) This post contains unconfirmed links/information and readers are reminded that
FertilityFriends.co.uk or its owners are not responsible for the content of external internet sites.

·
Premium Member
1,622 Posts
hello Scarlett,
Welcome to FF and welcome to the quit zone .. I am in the process of trying to quit to , I had a relapse at he weekend but am now doing a lot better. lollipops help me sooooo much.

Good luck to you, I used to say to my Dh ask me if I want a ***, to which he did I would then promtly reply no thanks I dont smoke it felt great!!!!!

Anyway we are here for you if you need anything.

Tinks xxx

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
hi scarrlett dont give up giving up
              go for it girl ive been stopped 6weeks today smoking ^evil^they told me to stop smoking it will help my chances and ill tell ya for some reason its stuck yet the other 2 times i never stopped and to be honnest i dont even want one put a few pounds on tho ::)but i can easy loose that dont no how i will be on treatment but im not goin to give in  :-\anyway all the best let me no how u get on take care luv nikki

1 - 3 of 3 Posts