Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
h i girls
          i havnt been on for while new job ties as most of u no that i had my 3rd failed ivf well the last one i egg shared and bfn and i thought i couldnt egg share again cos only grew 7 and needed 9 to egg share again but still egg shared the 7 ???confused yet?anyways they had a meeting at the b womens and i got the phone call today left on answer phone saying that i could egg share again i was so exited that dh was in bed after night shift i ran in screaming that i could eggshare again he thought sumthin was wrong with me he was like wats amatter :-[i think i scared the poop out of him  ;Dhe was over the moon aswell it isnt the fact of saving money well a little part might be its just i no what its like to want a family so much i can imagine how the lady feels that want that wont go away untill filled well im babbling now arnt i   :)well i go for appointment 28th jan but i dont want to start un till bout march /aprill time
sorry for rambling its just i needed it of my chest and ho better to spill it to than ff loads love nikki :-*

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hi Nicki,
Don't know whether I'm allowed to do this but here goes, you need to egg share & I need an egg donor.
I am also at the womens hospital in B'ham.
Do you know if you are already lined up or linked to a lady who will have your eggs if not then I would like to volunteer, just quote this reference (TCW2109)to Wendy Ross (the egg donation coordinator) & she will be able to tie you up with me.
If you are already spoken for so to speak, then good luck with your treatment & I hope that you both end up with a positive result.
Take care.

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
Nikki

Am soooooooooooooooooooooo pleased you are allowed to egg share hunny bun  ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^

Tried to send you a IM, but your inbox must be full!!  Delete some and then let me know so i can send you my message!!

Loads of love
Kel
xxx  ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

1 - 3 of 3 Posts