Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:-\ Not sure how I feel, V.emotional me thinks.
Anyone else testing on this day?
Been off work for 3 days, have to go back tomorrow.
My back is very sore since Monday IUI and clomid .
Tummy swollen feel sick.
Apart from that life is peachy.
Good luck everyone, keep in touch please. xxxx

·
Registered
81 Posts
:) well got basted at 12 today feeling a bit sore my test date is the 10th  I'm dreading this  ^2ww^ its mine and DH last go at iui if this one doesn't work its onto ivf fingers crossed I'm thinking  ^reiki^ so heres to a long 2 weeks

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:)Hi,
How many goes at IUI have you had?
Where are you having your treatment?
Im at UCH.
Keep in touch, I could do with a 2ww buddy, this is all new to me.
Good luck.
Jazz
x

·
Registered
344 Posts
Hi you 2 - I test on the 7th August - a week and a half to go! Boy is it dragging! Its my 1st diui so trying not to be toooooo optimistic! Good luck!  :)

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Herbaltea,
My 1st IUI too!
how you feeling?
What hospital you under?
keep in touch hon.
Jazz
x

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Hi Jazz - I'm at a clinic in the South West. Feelings-wise I feel quite hormonal!! Up one day, down the next but trying to stay pragmatic - so if it hasn't worked this time, I know its only my 1st go etc etc.It has been hard so far though - quite tiring emotionally. I keep thinking with odds at about 5-15% a try, its very likely to be a negative, which is quite depressing, but lots of people to get bfps!

Best to keep busy and not analyse it all - what will be will be!  :)

·
Registered
81 Posts
This is mine and DH 4th attempt 1st one abandoned due to low respose were at Birmingham womens so this is our
3rd  ^2ww^ and it doesn't get any easier 4 us  ^furios^ ^furios^ we would love it to b over just like that but I'm sure everybody feels like that any way we r thinking  ^reiki^ so fingers crossed and ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ to everybody Ali

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Morning,
"Day 4, in the Big brother 2ww"
Hope you are all well?
Woke up in a happy mood today, Pain seems to have gone from tummy and sickness not so bad!
Going to work today, so that should make rest of week go quicker.
Hope you all have a lovely day. ;D

·
Registered
241 Posts
Hi Everyone,

I am testing on the 8 August - can I join you, be great to chat to people around the same stage.

Jazzmine - I am on day four today too and also feel ok.  Have been having lots of cramping up until now.  I am on an IVF cycle, so not sure if the pain is from the ovaries still.  Hope your 1st day back at work goes ok.  Have you told work or are you keeping it under your hat.  I think the best bet is to keep busy, I am off until Monda, but keeping busy at home. 

Herbal Tea - Alicat - hope you are both ok today.  This is definately the worst part.  V important to stay optomistic even with success rates.  I am trying to ignore the statistics this time.  By next week, I am sure i will be bonkers  ^idiot^ ;D

Happy days everyone.  I am off for brekkie now and more day time telly.  Off to see my Mum later to watch a DVD.

Lots of love
Tracy 

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi Tracy,
Welcome to you!
Im on an IUI cycle and ive had cramping up until now.
I dont test till 10th, hope it goes really quick.
Ive got 6 goes booked at this treatment, praying with all my heart that this is the 1st and last time!
Im not looking at stats either, it will drive me insane!
If you roam around on this site there are a lot of people with BFP so lets send possitve thoughts to each other ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ :-*
Thanks Lizzyb for putting us on the ^2ww^ site :-*
God bless you all brave and wonderful ladies!
x ^goodluck^ ^Cuddle^

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
p.s, what ie nbsp?

·
Registered
241 Posts
Hello Jazzmine,

Thanks for your message.

Good luck - I so hope you have success 1st time round - there are lots of positives on the board which is great to see.  This website does give you the inspiration and courage to go on.

Never had IUI as high FSH was advised to proceed straight to IVF.  Not sure what all the cramping is about then.  Glad I am not alone on that front!!

Have a good day - it is hard to believe that a week ago was egg collection!

Chat soon.
TracyXXXX

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.