Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right some might remember me some maybe not.

Im a mummy of 5 living children kate 11, jak 9, kyle 7, Tj, 5 and Lily Mae 3.

Ive lost 3 babies 22weeker Harry 2000. 24 weekers Ella died aged 5 hrs 2007, 25 weekers Max died 2 hrs 2009 @ which point i was sterilized.

I wanted ivf right away after max but could only afford to do it via egg share but then my bmi was 36 so i couldnt. I got it low enough and had all bloods as darlington but my lh came back funny so they requested repeat on day 3 again....funny thing is day 3 has never come again in 15 months.

I let go of ivf dream back in middle of last year and had a tummy tuck im now a fabulous size 6-8 but my doets not great and i still am not having periods.... ive up'd cals to 1500 now were i was on around 600-800. I did have a one of 3 day bleed in jan but i had christams off my diet lol.....

JJJUUSSTSTTTTTTT FEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLL like bloody screaming.... and im hoping someone out thier has buckets of advice for me.

Went for folllow up at clinic last week had scan womb normal ov's normal but i have no lining at all. he thinks its diet. We are not egg sharing now and felt a little like we wasn't as important anymore.

Im taking evening primrose and a multivit :) darlington want letter from gp saying they support me not sure how easy that will be to get got appointment on 6th may, st marys also have to do one but i know thats not a problem.

Im trying to get a private scan close to home for 2 weeks time see how my lining is doing

Is £3500 a realistic amount for this as thats what we have set aside bearing in mind we have already done all bloods and samples ect.

IM BACK GUYS BUT NEED YOU ALL MORE THAN EVER XXXX :'(

·
Premium Member
12,192 Posts
back to FF, EllasMummy!!! As you know, this is a great website for support, information, laughter and friendship. Have a good look round the site, post in whatever section you want and make yourself at home. There are so many sections here with a huge amount of information, so whatever you are going through there will be someone here to help you.

I don´t think we have "spoken" before. I am so sorry to hear about your losses, I can´t even begin to imagine what you went through, how absolutely terrible. Sending you huge hugs.

I don´t have lining issues so I am not sure what could be used to help thicken your lining, you could use the search function and see what threads are on FF, http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=62966.0 for example.

Perhaps some of the complimentary, holistic and spiritual approaches would help ~ CLICK HERE

Here are a couple of other links that I think might help you.

IVF General chat ~ CLICK HERE

Pregnancy, Stillbirth & Neonatal loss ~ CLICK HERE

Keep a diary of your treatment (or read the experiences of others) ~ CLICK HERE

While undergoing treatment, you might find it useful to join other ladies having treatment at the same time. The Cycle Buddies threads are just for that. Just pop along to the appropriate month and say "Hi" when you are ready to start treatment ~ CLICK HERE

The What Every New Member Needs To Know (includes a list of common abbreviations) thread will give you some info on how to navigate the site ~ CLICK HERE

If you look on the main forum index you will find location boards. You can find others in your area, and even people going to the same clinic who will provide invaluable advice - some groups even have meet ups.

Please feel free to ask more questions here, or on any other part of the site, there will be wonderful helpful people there to give you lots of support, information and cyber hugs if you need it. We go through all the highs and lows of treatment together.

Good luck - I hope you manage to get everything sorted and back on the rollercoaster again soon! ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Sue ^hugme^

1 - 2 of 2 Posts