Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, my name is scotty (31). DW is called Julie (32). Were about to start our 4th ICSI cycle with Nottingham although we are living near Lincoln.

Just wanted to say hi to you all, it's great to find such a fantastic web site, wish I'd seen it 3 cycles ago!!!

If anyone is in Lincolnshire and going through IVF/ICSI then we would love to hear from you and share our experiences so far.

Scotty

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Hiya

Welcome to fertility friends

I am living in cambridgeshire not too far away

Wishing u lots of good luck on ur next cycle of ICSI

Best wishes

Emilyxx

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi Scotty,

Welcome to FF's. Have you found the Nottingham support gp thread yet?? If not go to support gp's and you'll find the Nottm gp. There are a group of us meeting up in Nottm this Sat (may be too short notice for you both but you'll be more than welcome). We live in Newark and have our 1st appt at Nurture on Tues. All the best to you both with your treatment.

Debi x

·
Registered
337 Posts
hi scotty
welcome 2 ff, u will meet lots of nice people here and get lots of support.
i live in lincolnshire at mablethorpe, we r about 2 start icsi at nurture in notts although we have had 2 failed ivf cycles last yr,sorry 2 hear u and dw havnt been succsessful so far, fingers crossed that this is it 4 u both. im 25 and my dp is 37, we r getting married in sept. good luck with treatment.
love lisa xxx :) :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.