Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hell Everyone,

I am new here and this site looks amazing - so much support and I am looking forward to making new friendships here too. 

We are hoping to adopt and would love to chat to others and share our adoption journeys together. 

We are from South Cerney, Gloucestershire. 

Hope to chat soon x

Jainey x

·
Registered
931 Posts
:) Hi Jainey

Welcome to our forum!

I'm not from your area unfortunately, but like everyone else here, we're all in a very similar situation and most have been through alot to get to this stage, so all pretty experienced in one field or another!!!
So feel very free to probe and ask as many questions as you need to! We'd be only too pleased to help.

Chat soon

everhopeful x ^clapping^

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hi "jainey"

I have been trying to reply to the mail you sent me last night but you inbox is now full. You will need to delete a couple I suppose to recieve new ones.

The meeting place you suggested is fine by me, we just need to arrange a time.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Heidi x

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Hi Jainey

Welcome to the gang. At what stage are you at in the process? Let me know and I will add you to our list

There are quite a number of us now at varying stages. We tend to post our news on the "Starting the journey thread". Link this way........ http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,23054.0.html

We support each other through the process and all the waiting there is to do. Before you start to post on the boards, can I draw your attention to some protocols in order to keep the process confidential.

http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,21288.0.html

Good luck
Karen x

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Girls

Thank you for the warm welcome, I will post on ther thread - I have been following everyone's journeys but I am quite shy and usually only peek  :-[.

Jainey 

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.