Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
^wave^

hi there my name is Sam we have been ttc for 2 and half years had lap and dye last oct diagnosed endo and 1 blocked tube. been on Clomid since January no success up to now. getting a bit fed up now wondering if its all worth it, we already have a 5 year old daughter conceived with no problems, took about a year but no medical intervention. oh and am now trying reflexology alongside the drugs. don't think i have left anything out, lol.

looking forward to some support from people in the same boat.

love

sam

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Hi Sam

Welcome to FF. Yes it is worth it. I waited 21 years till i got my little boy and he is well worth it.

Wishing you luck, quite a few of the girls on this site have had reflexology and swear by it.

We do have a thread for Clomid if you would like to chat with people in a similar boat to you.

Good Luck

Love Kimx x x

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Hi Sam

Welcome to the site :)

I have just started reflexology - Kim is right some of the girls swear by it - i am having more reflexology next week and am hoping it will give me some benefit.

hope you get your dream soon - it is easy to get down hearted we all have our moments - but stickwith us and we will help and support you and drag you through the bad bits and of course cheer for you when the good times roll ;D

take care
LB
X

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hi Sam, ^wave^

Welcome to FF, it was nice to talk to you tonight in chat. Try not to get too downhearted hun, feel free to say whatever you want in here, we all know how it feels and support is one thing you can count on.

Take care and good luck, sending you lots of

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

Love Nic xx

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Hi Sam

Welcome to FF! I see you have already ventured onto the Clomid thread and look forward to getting to know you better.

Laine x

1 - 7 of 7 Posts