Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I stumbled across this website this afternoon.  I put Clomid into  a search engine to see what came up.  I'm really glad this did!  I've spent the afternoon crying at most of the messages (that would be the Clomid as well as the relief at finding such a great website!)  I've been ttc for 1 year now.  I know this doesn't sound like a lot of time but I have MS and I had to come off medication in Dec. 03 to give myself three months before we could start trying. After months of  doing ovulation tests every day I realised I didn't ovulate. I'm now on my third month of Clomid 100mg.  My last blood test showed I ovulated with the level being at 72. My GP is really pleased and said to try to discount all the other failed months as this was my first fertile cycle. I'm trying really hard to stay positive but I never see anything about people taking Clomid having a successfull pregnancy. I'd love some feedback. I feel so isolated as I haven't told many people (3) It's great to see such a lot of support on this website and I'd really appreciate any advice or just a smiley would cheer me up!  Thanks for reading my really long, rambling message!   ^daisy^

·
Premium Member
5,346 Posts
Hi Flower Girl

Welcome to FF ! ^hello^

I was the same when I found this site, spent the whole of the first 2 days sobbing ! It made me feel so much better though !

I do not have any experience of being on Clomid but loads of girls on here do. There is a thread where all the "clomid girls" get together to chat ! Its on the main board. I am sure you will get a warm welcome there.

All the very best
Jennifer xx

HERE IS THE LINK TO CLOMID GIRLS CHAT

http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,24174.0.html

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:)  Thank you so much Clare and Jennifer.  I was worried the babbling nature of my message might have put people off replying!  I can already see that this website will help me feel less isolated, I feel better already!  Good luck to you both on your own journeys to you know what. 
Big hugs xx

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Hi Flower-Girl  ^wave^
I am an IVF person so I don't know too much about clomid but as the others have said there is plenty of support and understanding here on ff, there are also many other ladies in your position of suffering ms, so I am sure you will gain lots of information, support and hope for the future, I wish you loads of luck in this journey
Take Care
Dydie

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
Hi Flower Girl from Flower pot !  ;D

I've posted on the clomid thread on your message. Welcome to FF  :)
xx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.