Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone  :)

I have just joined and would love to get to know you all.  I am 33, my fiance is 40.  He had a reversal vasectomy in January which hasnt been successful.  we have an appointment for a  NHS fertility clinic in Manchester on 4th July.    My boyfriend already has a son, who is 15 but I have no children and desperatly want to be a parent and make our family complete.  Im afraid that the clinic will turn us down as boyf already has a son.  Im arfaid it wont work if we are able to have treatment! I am struggling quite a lot with it all at the mo, as my job is very child focussed and there are babies and children around all day everyday.  I love my job but it is emotionally wearing at the mo .

I cant wait to get started on the treatment and am trying to be positive about it all.  I would love to meet you all and hear your stories xxx lots of love lou

·
Registered
337 Posts
hiya lou..
welcome 2 ff..you have come 2 the right place hun...all the girls r lovely.
hope ur appointment goes well and u get good news.
love lisa xxx :-*

·
Registered
432 Posts
Hi Louna

Welcome to ff, I too am very new at this, and sort of have a similar sitaution. My DH has had 2 failed vasectomy reversal, and has 3 grown up kids from first marriage and one grandchild!!

We have our first appt with a clininc on June 24th, i think the only option we have is to have ivf with icsi. Anyway best of luck, and I do hope that you can be treated by your clinic :)

·
Registered
840 Posts
Just wanted to say hi, my story is not similar to yours but I do work with kids and I know that feeling of being around them all day and feeling the longing. Hope everything goes to plan with you. You'll love all the help and support here, god knows it's helped me!!  :-* :-* :-*

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.