Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I have only just joined FF and think it looks fab.

After ttc for 18 months and several tests we found out last Thursday that we need to have ICSI and are waiting to start our first cycle in mid September.
It has all come as a bit of a shock and I still haven't got my head around it properly and all the information and support on here is great! I feel less like I am the only one after just a quick browse through all your messages.

To be honest the whole process is a bit scary at the moment!

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Hi Stephanie,

Just wanted to say hi and welcome to FF.  It really is a fantastic site, with lots of amazing people to offer support and advice when needed.

Wishing you loads of luck for you 1st cycle of ICSI.  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Take care

Love Lisa xx

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Hi Stephanie ~ welcome to FF :)

Sorry to hear that you need to have ICSI but you've definately found a fab place for support :)

I'll leave a link for the cycle buddies......you're more than welcome to join them chatting there:

http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?board=48.0

Loads of luck to you,

Lizzy xxx

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi Stephanie

A huge welcome, you will love this site I swear.  Wishing you lots of baby dust and happiness and welcome again.  See you soon.

xx

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Hi Steph  ^Bubble Gum^

Just wanted to say hi and good luck with your ICSI  ^fairydust^  i'm having mine in Dec 05.  I am abit overwhelmed by it all too although I have been waiting long enough - about 18 months now. 

Anyway fab site and chums here.  You will soon become addicted to it!

Take Care

YodaXX   

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
^hello^ steph,

this site is fantastic- full of information from others that are actually going through it and you can ask just about anything you want ;)

it has been a great support to me, i have made alot of online friends and i just hope that you get what you need from here as i have.

Bendybird.xx

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.