Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this site quite by accident, actually looking at info on G4!!!  :-

I've had two miscarriages, and both my present partner and previous one have had male infertility issues.

At the moment my partner of three years and myself are discussing whether to try for a baby or not. He is 53 I am 32, and he has a nineteen year old daughter.

There are lots of issues and it's a big decision.

Looking forward to getting to know you all, and hopefully might be some support as well!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hi, just wanted to welcome you to this sight. Like you i found this totally by accident and its been fab. Im waiting to start ivf in jan so the support and information has been a big help.  Good luck with whatever you decide to do    Di xxx

·
Premium Member
14,889 Posts
Hi Kykaree,
Just wanted to say hi and welcome. 
My partner is 51, and has 3 children over 18 - it took us about 4 years to decide whether to try for the baby I desperately wanted but didn't realise how desperately till I tried - so you see, whatever your situation you're never alone on this site!  ;)

I'm sorry about your miscarriages, it must have been tough for you. You obviously have lots to think about, I hope whatever you decide it works out well for you.  Have a look around the site, there's a board for every possible issue, so you're bound to find someone you can bounce ideas off or just rant at if you're feeling down. 

Let me know if I can help you with anything.

Claire x

1 - 3 of 3 Posts