Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just worked out how to login (am slightly technophobic) so thought I would say Hi now I know how to!

This site is fantastic, have been visiting a while now and has been a real help reading all your messages and knowing dh and I are not alone in this. all our close friends now pregnant so was feeling v down yesterday and decided to take positive action, after a lot of crying and feeling like horrible failure.

I am waiting for a Lap (sorry can't even spell it) in April 2005 and am trying reflexology while I wait, which is very nice but so far no progress.

Have cycsts on ovaries and suspected endo (another one I can't spell as if it isn't cruel enough) and wildly irregular periods.

Sorry for very long first message obviously had a lot to get off my chest

lol to all  :) Ali P

ps how do you add lilac details to bottom of your posts?

·
Premium Member
4,610 Posts
hi Ali

welcome to ff

hope you are feeling better now.

you have to go into profile to add the info at the bottom, then click on forum profile info, then scroll down and type the info you want people to see in the signature box.

hope you understood coz i'm not the best teacher ;D

pam xx

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pam

Thank you for your welcome message and for helping me with the details of the site, a bit tricky at first but your teaching was great so have now got it sorted!

ttfn
Ali P

·
Registered
604 Posts
Hi Ali
Welcome to FF.
Hoping that your enjoy FF as much as we all do and that you and DH find some comfort here, encourage your DH to join up, we're getting quite a few regulkar men on FF at the moment and he will be more that welcome
Best of luck
Chick

·
Premium Member
4,804 Posts
Hi Ali ,
Just wanted to say welcome to FF ! It's an excellent site , very informative and friendly.
^reiki^ to you ,
J

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Hi Ali

A warm welcome to FF!  So pleased you decided to join us.

If there is anything you are unsure of, please ask.

Laine x

·
Registered
604 Posts
chick66 said:
Hi Ali
Welcome to FF.
Hoping that your enjoy FF as much as we all do and that you and DH find some comfort here, encourage your DH to join up, we're getting quite a few regulkar men on FF at the moment and he will be more that welcome.
Best of luck
Chick

1 - 8 of 8 Posts