Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Im new to this wonderful site and only wish I had discovered it 2 years ago when my journey started on this horrendous road!  Have been through 3 neg ICSI cycles and 1 neg FET over the last 2 years and my DH has had 2 failed vasectomy reversals.  We are going ahead with icsi number 4 at the beginning of March but am having real trouble being positive about the whole thing.  Am desperately trying to stay relaxed but am in an incredibly difficult situation as my younger sister gave birth to her first baby 2 weeks ago (having conceived naturally after only 3 months of trying) and my older sister is due to have her first baby in March!  Its all so unfair isn't it?

As I am new to the site am just trying to find my feet on how to get the best out of it.  So if anyone has any useful tips or advice I would love to hear from you.

Big kiss to everyone out there.

Lauren X
:)

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Hi Lauren,

Welcome to FF!  So pleased you have found us.

Wishing you luck with the ICSI in March.  Try to be positive and hold onto your dream.

While you are waiting to start tx, you are more than welcome to join the Chitter Chatters thread on the Club house board, for some friendly chatter and support. ;)

If there is anything else you need, please ask.

Laine x

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Hi Lauren,

Just wanted to wish you lots of LUCK for your next ICSI cycle.  Why not look on the cycle buddies board and you can chat to people who are going through tx at the same time as you.  I've found that to be a fantastic support.

Love Olwen xx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts