Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

Just thought I would introduce myself and tell you a little about me.

I was told I couldn't have children naturally about 10 years ago due to blocked tubes.  I had a previous failed attempt at IVF 3 years ago using DS because I had decided that I was never going to meet a man that would be strong enough to go through all this with me.  Ironically I met my current DP smack bang in the middle of that treatment!

So here I am 3 years on attempting IVF with him...who would have thought it! I go for my first scan on Friday to see if the stims are doing their job and all being well EC will be on July 18th.

I'm finding it harder this time because he is excited and optimistic and I know what to expect!  Oh well THINK POSITIVE  :)

Hope to chat with you all soon

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Hiya B3ar

Welcome to fertility friends

I hope that u find the site helpful

You will gain lots of support from all the girls (and guys) here along ur ttc journey.

Why not pop along to the cycle buddies thread and make friends with the ladies currently going thru their cycles with you.

http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php/board,46.0.html

Sending lots of ^fairydust^ and ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Emilyxx

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi

Just wanted to say hello and good luck with your scan.

Emma

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Just wanted to wish you luck for tomorrow as you go for your scan.

I've never been through the experience of IVF as it was never a possibility for ourselves but I am sure you will get lots of support from people who know exactly how you are feeling right now.

I hope all your dreams & wishes come true.

Superal

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.