Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ladies!

Gosh - where is everyone?  V quiet on here.  Just a quick note to say hello and let you know that I am home.  Will post more details later when am a bit more together but wanted to let you know that the eviction has happened.  Op went well and I am finally on the road to recovery.  Just a bit sore and overwhelmed with it all really.  He got both fibroids out ok so now just need to take it steady.

Thanks all for your support and kind words in the run-up - it really made a difference.

Minni x  :)

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Hi Minni ^wave^,
Thats fantastic news chick well done you yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^
So you are now finally fibroid free aww bless ^hugme^ ^hugme^
Just take care of yourself now chick ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^ love nicky xxxx

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Well done sweetie - now settle down on that sofa and stay there for a few weeks.  Take it very easy.  ^hugme^

·
Registered
6,501 Posts
Yippee Minni
Well done sweetheart, welcome to our happy little band of evictees !!
Just you take it steady my luv.

Hope you ladies have a fantastic long weekend xxx

Sheila really loooking forward to a very romantic weekend in York x

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks ladies!

Just trying to take things one day at a time although must admit am already frustrated that I can't run around the place and feel permanently knackered!  The pain is definitely subsiding day on day and I'm finding it much easier to move around now.

Nicky - glad your pre-op went well and hope you are feeling ok in the run up to the eviction

Sal - hope you're feeling a bit more positive hon.  Thinking of you

Sheila - hope you enjoy a lovely weekend in York - sounds wonderful

Everyone else - have a lovely weekend ladies  :)

Minni x

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Hey Minnie,
Thats fantastic, party in the fibroid room  ^banana^ . I hope that you are being really looked after and will be on the road to recovery asap.

Lots of love
Snowbelle

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Hi ^wave^ Minni, How are you chick here's sending you a ^hugme^ ^hugme^ to let you know i am thinking of ya
Hope your taking it easy and having plenty of rest ::) ::)
Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^ Fibroid Free........

·
Registered
288 Posts
Hey Minni,

Hope your recovery is still going well, be sure to take it easy when you need to.  Well done, you did it!!!!  :) ^banana^

Looby
xxx

·
Registered
13 Posts
Congrats Minni  ^hugme^

Take it easy and get lots of rest. I have just had my fibroid removed and feel so relieved though very tired and bruised but so glad it is gone.

take care

kath
xx

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi Kath

Congratulations!  Great to hear that you are now fibroid free as well.  :) It's a strange feeling isn't it after the months of build-up to the op.  I know what you mean about feeling tired and bruised.  I felt really 'tight' at first as if my tummy might pop out at any moment!  But now a couple of weeks in and its amazing how much better I feel. 

Take it easy and hope your recovery goes well.

Minni x

1 - 10 of 10 Posts