Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I thought this may be of interest to you as i found it most informative

Its basically an online set of questions and at the end it tells you if you should / shouldnt persue Immunology screening.... There are other links too detailing the tests etc etc

https://www.repro-med.net/tests/immtest.php

Hope it helps some of you

Kim xxx

·
Registered
381 Posts
Dont mean to throw the cat amongst the pigeons but I just did this test and got this result

Your risk assessment score is: 1.3. You score indicates that you may not require immunological testing. However, you should still consult with your doctor about this as he or she may still wish you to undergo testing.

I have had immunological tests and have been diagnosed by Dr Beer as having immune issues including Natural Killer Cells.
I might just be an odd case!!
kt

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
I went to this website and done the test.  I scored 1.5 and was advised to see a doctor for immune testing.  I had already asked my IVF consultant about sticky blood and he said no.  Anyway went private to see Dr ******* and I tested positive for Natural Killer Cells.  I also read up on sticky blood and out of all the symptoms 3 stuck out for me, so I asked my GP for the sticky blood test, he said he had never heard of it so it must be rare and unlikely "I thought maybe I am rare", anyway waiting result.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.