Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I know this sounds an odd question but just wondered when implant actually happens - there seems to be loads of different times on here. Should I take things extra easy up until and around implant day??

Is there any way of knowing? Will I feel differently if all has gone to plan and implant takes place?

I know these are probably hard questions with no definite answers - but even a rough idea would help just now.

Oh I love the 2definite

Thank You

Suzie

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry that meant to say the 2ww not the 2definite

Mad hormones effect my typing skills ;D

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi Suzie,  Sorry I cant answer any of your questions, but just want to wish you good luck. I think you are a very special person to be helping your sis. your sis must be so proud of you. Im lucky to have a little girl, but my sister has been though it all, and it broke my heart to see her so unhappy. we talked about surrogacy (me helping her) . Id have done anything to see them happy again. Luckily they were having one more atempt at ivf with ivig and it was succsessful (shes now 20wks)  Luckily everything has worked out fine. I really do admire you and truely hope everything works out for you all. good luck ,I have everything crossed for you! Luv Holly

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
Hi Angelface

What a wonderful thing you are doing for your sister. So lovely to see.

I am in the 2ww too at the moment following Embryo Transfer on 24th (last Weds). Embryologist told me if they implant it is likely to be over this weekend or early next week so I guess Days 4-7 post transfer (counting transfer as Day 1).

I have planned to take it easy until about Tuesday and then gradually start to get back to normal.

Good luck to you and your sister.

Nicky x

1 - 4 of 4 Posts