Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could anyone help me please?  :(

Had a small amount of brown colour when wiping yesterday and just again now sorry if tmi  :-[
i am out of my mind is this  normal? could it just Implantation bleed? also still got a/f pains has anyone else had this  ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ all will be ok?

Jen xx  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hi Jen, It might very well be an implantion bleed got my fingers crossed for you sending you loads of ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
Good luck
Di

·
Premium Member
11,096 Posts
Hello Jen

^hugme^ hun because of how worried you are.

Its so hard to tell - many women have bleeding and go on to have BFP's. There really is no way to tell.

Try and stay positive  :-* ^reiki^ :-* ^reiki^

Love

Emma xx

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hi  :)

Thank  you Emma and Di 4 your replies am trying to stay as positive as possible  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
Went to friends for tea to try to keep my mind off it, and to see my lovely God children and came home early as went the loo again and quite alot this time. just gunna rest and see how its goes on ????? Suppose will only no on Monday when i test or if its gets heavier  ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ sooooooooooooooo much it doesn't.

Thanks again for the replies  ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Jen xxxx

·
Premium Member
11,096 Posts
It must be hard Jen.

I'm also  ^pray^ ^pray^ and have everything crossed for you. xxx

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think its all over for 4 me my bleeding has got more frequent but not in flow just when i wipe and redder it also has like stringy bits in it. sorry tmi.  :-[    ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ this could be ok and at least one embie has clinged on. Am i clutching at straws?  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

jen83 xxxx

·
Premium Member
11,096 Posts
Hello Jen

I don't think you're clutching at straws hun - it still could all be OK. This must be awful for you though  ^hugme^

When is test day?

Emma x

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Test day is 5th may.  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
299 Posts
Hi Jen83,

You are the same test date as me. I am also bleeding, I started bleeding Tuesday - brown and stringy and now its a mix of dark red and blood strings (TMI I know) but it helps to have someone else to talk to about it. I have been told it's not over till the test date. I am resting up and taking it easy. I really send you lots of  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ and wish you all the best. Please let me know how you get on.

TT
xx

·
Registered
791 Posts
I am the same ladies. Testing May 8th, but getting red bleeding and its getting heavier. Not flow, but when wipe same as you jen83.
I called my clinic as I didn't know what to do re pesaries and the receptionist said they might want to see me so I am waiting for their call. Its so awful ladies isn't it.  :'(

·
Registered
299 Posts
Oh Chocolate Button, I really know how you feel. I have been on steroids and also Utrogestan, Progynova and clexane and I am still bleeding - very similar.
They might tell you what they told me and up the pessaries of cyclogest if you are on that.
Let's hope that it is implantation bleeding. Sending you lots of hugs.
^hugme^ ^hugme^xx

·
Premium Member
11,096 Posts
Sending all 3 of you the biggest  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ I possible can.

So horribly worrying but we're all  ^pray^ ^pray^ for you and sending  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Love

Emma xxxx

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
I am in the same boat as all of you girls. Just feel grim. I have given up already! :'(

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
just a quick note miracles do happen  omg i got  ^BFP^ cant believe it am in total  :eek: :eek: will post again when Ive got my head round it stay  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ girls  ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Jen83 xxxx

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hi  :)

well i am still bleeding i went to the clinic on Monday and she said this still could be normal, i am a pain though and just want to no what it is so i can put my mind at ease. i went 4 acupuncture yesterday to see if that will help me any i do believe it helped me get a  ^BFP^ Ive just gotta keep it there now.
wondering how many others bleed like this? thanks 4 the support on this post  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ to you all  ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ everything turns out ok we deserve some good luck.

jen83

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hi

congratulations...

I too have been bleeding brownish/redish quite watery stuff since Tuesday afternoon, convinced myself it was all over but went for my blood test yesterday and got a BFP with a level of 97.

I'm still really worried as still bleeding a little bit, but the clinic said this can be normal, but I'm not sure how much is normal and what colour is normal - they have told me I can go back for another blood test i 5 days if I am still worried.

If anyone else has experienced this, please can you let me know.
Thanks
Vicky

·
Premium Member
11,096 Posts
Many many congratulations Jen and Vicky :) :) :)

Its just FANTASTIC news.  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Love

Emma xx

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi Ladies,
I just thought I would post here as I have just read your posts and it sounds just like my situation. Yesterday I had a small amount of pink blood when I whiped (I know TMI), which I was not worried about. This morning I now have browney red stringy bits in it to. I had ET 8 days ago now and am testing on Tuesday 13th. I am tempted to do a HPT on Sunday if this continues, I am just  ^pray^ that my two embies are still hanging on.
Koko

1 - 18 of 18 Posts