Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey  :)

My Af is due today, yesterday morning I woke up to what looked like the start of af brown stuff,  It stopped in the day but I was expecting a full bleed this morning.  All I had was a tiny bit more brown gunk.  Sorry Tmi coming up but I did an internal wipe with the tissue and the same just dryish brown gunk not a lot.  This has never happened to me before, when I see the start of Af she always arrives by the next day.  Has anyone experianced this. I have been feeling dizzy and light headed over the past week and very tired but every month I seem to have symptoms and never get a bfp so ruled that out.

I will prob be back on later saying af has arrived but until then would like to hear of anyone else who has had this happen.

Thanks

Rachelxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
9,716 Posts
Hi Rachel

Our bodies are so mean to us when ttc, I have had this a few times and it is really annoying.  The problem is the progesterone your body produces in the second half of your cycle can also imitate the symptoms of pregnancy which is really frustrating and can build our hopes up and leave us coming crashing back down when the ^witch^ arrives.

^fingerscrossed^ for a ^BFP^ I hope that AF doesn't show up today.  Keep us posted.

Axxxx

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks hun will do :)

It is driving me mad though.  When I was pg the second time after my m/c I did have this but not untill I was about 8 weeks pg and I thought I was going to m/c again but thankfully everything was ok.  It is exactly the same brown stuff as then and not like the start of Af at all so that is what has got my hopes up, but we shall see. 

Rachelxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
So wishing you a BFP!

I had implantation bleeding and was exactly as you described. For about 2 days I used panty liners / tampons and just waited for AF to come in full force. I had some mild cramping and was absolutely exhausted.

Very happily she never came!

Fingers crossed for you!

mayve

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks hun and congrats on you bfp.  I am so hoping I will get one two ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ just been to the loo and nothing there at all now so  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^pray^ ^pray^

keep you informed

Rachelxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No AF this morning  ??? normal cm so will test today and let you know

Rxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well tested and got a massive pink line that came up straight away  ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^

I am so shocked as saturday morning I thought it was all over.

Rachelxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
849 Posts
Congrats on your  ^BFP^
kate

·
Registered
321 Posts
Hey honey,
Congratulations to you again!  ;D

Oh and I had the brown gunky spotting type affair when pg with dd, but every time I've mc'd it's turned to full force very quickly indeed.

So pleased for you and your dh! xxxx

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Huge CONGRATS on your  ^BFP^ Fabizzy!

^pompom^  ^clapping^  ^pompom^  ^clapping^  ^pompom^

mayve x

1 - 10 of 10 Posts