Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Is there always a bleed whme the embryo implants or can it implant without any show?

Thanks,
Katrina.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Katrina
don't worry i had a small bleed on my first pregnancy and was expecting it this time but i've not had any bleed at all, every pregnancy is different!!!!!!
lisaxxx

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Hi Katrina,

I didnt have any bleeding at all and i got a bfp. I think everyone is different.

Good luck,

L xx

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh, that's a comfort!  I had symptoms at the start of my 2ww and now they've tapered off to nothing and then I started reading about the implant bleed and I'd pretty much convinced myself that it hasn't taken. 

I'm due to test on Christmas Eve so there's still hope :)

Thanks for your replies, they've helped :)

Luv,
Katrina.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Katrina

Hi, I agree with the other posts, the first time I had a small bleed, but this time I didn't and was absolutely convinced it had not worked, so I think the outcome is everybody is different and no two times are the same.

Good luck and fingers crossed for the 24th.

Caroline

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hi Katrina

I'm so glad you asked that question. I too am due to test on xmas eve after my 1st IVF attempt and have been worried cos I haven't had any signs of implantation either.

Thanks girls, you've put my mind at rest (well for 5 minutes at least)

Good luck Katrina

Val xxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Caroline :)

It's also my first attempt Val, although I've had ICSI.  Good luck to you too!  I've got everything crossed for you  ;)

Luv Katrina.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts